Common Sense Press
Discovering Atoms, Molecules, and Matter (E-book)
by Susan Simpson featuring Graphic Organizers by Dinah Zike
Why buy an e-book?
- Exact Same Content as the Printed Book
- Costs 30% Less than the Printed Book
- No Shipping Fees
- No Cumbersome Binding
Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book. You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires. Please not download emails must be sent manually so please allow 48 hours to receive your ebook.
- The incredible workings of atoms are explored through readings, Graphic Organizers and labs.
- This material is tied into the study of molecules, compounds, mixtures and matter.
- The 3D Graphic Organizers fit together to create a perfect science fair type project to share.
- Labs use daily objects and make the concepts studied come alive for students.
- A Desktop Project is used to model common atoms, reinforcing the subatomic parts of an atom and how they change for various types of atoms.
- The Periodic Table is studied and used in the 3D Graphic Organizers.
For sample pages, please click here.