As students learn a writing tool, they add that information to their “portable wall” and create an instant writing station on their desk.
Here’s a “portable wall” for your primary student! Your students apply stickers to their folders as they build on their experience and understanding of writing with structure and style. Order one for each student.
- Reminders for Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7
- Dress-ups (-ly adverb, who-which clause, because clause, quality adjective, strong verb, www.asia clause)
- Decorations (alliteration, simile, question)
- Rules for capitalization and end marks
- Word lists for strong verbs, quality adjectives, -ly adverbs
- Parts of speech
- Cursive and manuscript letters
- Comes with 24 stickers