Common Sense Press
The Gold Book (Teacher / Student Book) - World Literature - High School Skills (E-book)
Why buy an e-book?
- Exact Same Content as the Printed Book
- Costs 30% Less than the Printed Book
- No Shipping Fees
- No Cumbersome Binding
Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book. You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires. Please note it can take up to 48 hours to receive your email. If you have not received the link after 48 hours however, please email us.
- The Gold Book - World Literature Teacher / Student Book (All Inclusive) is a tried and true curriculum for high school language arts.
- It includes 36 weekly lessons similar in format to the other editions of the Learning Language Arts Through Literature series.
- Written in conversational form, with story summaries and complete answers provided for the discussion questions, this book is easy for any teacher to use.
- Information has been interwoven into the lessons so that the student becomes familiar with famous American authors.
- Most lessons include vocabulary-expanding applications.
Please note: the readers for the LLATL programme must be purchased elsewhere. Most are available through The Book Depository - please see the link in the left-hand column.