Common Sense Press
The Purple Book (Teacher Book) - Fifth Grade Skills (E-book)
Why buy an e-book?
- Exact Same Content as the Printed Book
- Costs 30% Less than the Printed Book
- No Shipping Fees
- No Cumbersome Binding
Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book. You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires. Please note it can take up to 48 hours to receive your email. If you have not received the link after 48 hours however, please email us.
- Includes units and dictation teaching all the fifth grade language arts skills: grammar, creative writing, composition, spelling, higher-order reasoning, and study skills.
- Four Book Studies contain a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities.
- Review Activities and Assessments provide checkpoints for teachers.
- 36 weekly lessons divided into easy-to-use daily plans with little or no preparation needed!
Please note: the readers for the LLATL programme must be purchased elsewhere. Most are available through The Book Depository - please see the link in the left-hand column.