Institute for Excellence in Writing
The Two Andrews - On Writing and Teaching Writing
Andrew Kern is the president and founder of the CiRCE Institute, a research and consulting service to classical educators. Andrew Pudewa is the director and principal speaker for the Institute for Excellence in Writing.
The “Two Andrews” come together on this 6-hour DVD seminar for teachers, teaching parents, college & high school students.
These six sessions on three DVDs include:
- The Four Language Arts: Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing – Pudewa
- The Five Methods Everybody Must Practice to Become a Great Writer – Kern
- The Distinctives of Classical Rhetoric – Kern
- Developing the Essayist: A Natural Approach– Pudewa
- Assessment – Pudewa/Kern
- Panel: Common Problems in Teaching Writing– Pudewa/Kern
- Looking Ahead: Where Do You Want to Go from Here? – Pudewa/Kern
- Plus Bonus Material: Exclusive Interview with the Two Andrews
Recorded live in 2010.
†Contains distinctly Christian content