Common Sense Press
The Green Book (Teacher Book) - Seventh Grade Skills (E-book)
Why buy an e-book?
- Exact Same Content as the Printed Book
- Costs 30% Less than the Printed Book
- No Shipping Fees
- No Cumbersome Binding
Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book. You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires. Please note it can take up to 48 hours to receive your email. If you have not received the link after 48 hours however, please email us.
- Integrated language arts lessons include grammar, spelling, higher-order thinking, and study skills.
- Four units: Grammar Unit (dictation, sentence structure, and diagramming using classical literature); Poetry Unit (encourages appreciation while memorizing, composition, reciting, and analyzing various poetry); Short Story Unit (analyze the elements of a story, develop a plot line of a story, write dialogue and much more); Research Unit (easy step-by-step plan for student and teacher).
- Three Book Studies contain a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities. Reviews Activities and Assessments help evaluate progress.
- 36 weekly lessons divided into easy-to-use daily plans with little or no teacher preparation needed!
Please note: the readers for the LLATL programme must be purchased elsewhere. Most are available through The Book Depository - please see the link in the left-hand column.