Common Sense Press
The Orange Book (Teacher Book) - Fourth Grade Skills (E-book)
Why buy an e-book?
- Exact Same Content as the Printed Book
- Costs 30% Less than the Printed Book
- No Shipping Fees
- No Cumbersome Binding
Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book. You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires. Please note it can take up to 48 hours to receive your email. If you have not received the link after 48 hours however, please email us.
- Includes units and dictation exercises teaching all the language skills: phonics, reading, and spelling (suggested lists included), grammar, and higher order reasoning skills and creative writing.
- Four Book Studies contain a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities. Units provide application of skills through research, creative writing, and journal writing.
- Teacher Notes/answers right in the margin of the Teacher Book with a Skills Index, Review Activities, and Assessments included.
- 32 weekly lessons divided into easy-to-use lesson plans with little or no preparation needed!
Please note: the readers for the LLATL programme must be purchased elsewhere. Most are available through The Book Depository - please see the link in the left-hand column.