Common Sense Press
The Red Book (Teacher Book) - Second Grade Skills (E-book)
Why buy an e-book?
- Exact Same Content as the Printed Book
- Costs 30% Less than the Printed Book
- No Shipping Fees
- No Cumbersome Binding
Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book. You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires. Please note it can take up to 48 hours to receive your email. If you have not received the link after 48 hours however, please email us.
- Easy-to-Use-Format - Bigger, Better, More Complete!
- Book Studies, Spelling Word List and Instruction, Reviews and Assessments!
- Integrates All the Language Arts Skills: Reading, Spelling, Grammar, Higher-Order Reasoning Skills, Creative Writing
- Teacher Notes Right in the Margins
- This comprehensive language arts curriculum is based upon Dr. Ruth Beechick's ideas about how to best teach young children - ideas that have much in common with Charlotte Mason's.
Cathy Duffy - 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum
Please note: the readers for the LLATL programme must be purchased elsewhere. Most are available through The Book Depository - please see the link in the left-hand column.