Common Sense Press
The Tan Book (Teacher Book) - Sixth Grade Skills (E-book)
Why buy an e-book?
- Exact Same Content as the Printed Book
- Costs 30% Less than the Printed Book
- No Shipping Fees
- No Cumbersome Binding
Once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book. You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires. Please note it can take up to 48 hours to receive your email. If you have not received the link after 48 hours however, please email us.
- Integrated language arts lessons include grammar, spelling, higher-order thinking, and study skills. Strong in dictation, encourages expressive, creative writing.
- Four Book Studies contain a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities.
- Two units (Library and Research Skills) provide opportunity to apply skills through research, creative writing, journal writing, etc. Reviews Activities and Assessments help teachers evaluate progress.
- 36 weekly lessons divided into easy-to-use daily plans with little or no teacher preparation needed!
Please note: the readers for the LLATL programme must be purchased elsewhere. Most are available through The Book Depository - please see the link in the left-hand column.